BOXYARD PARK - A POP UP PARK
RiNoʼs story is that of an industrial hub, long forgotten about from an infrastructure perspective even as surrounding areas developed. Today, weʼre making up for lost time by investing (with the City and County of Denver) in infrastructure that connects us and provides for the neighborhood, creating spaces to unite us.
In cooperation with the City and County of Denver and Denver Parks and Recreation, we are thrilled to announce the creation of BOXYARD PARK, a pop-up park at the intersection of Blake Street and Broadway in the RiNo Art District. Our park will have six - eight months of programming beginning in the Spring of 2018, and we want you to be a part of it. If this pop-up park succeeds as an activated space, weʼll have the opportunity to make it permanent.
We're crowd-funding, donate BELOW:
BIG PICTURE GOALS
• Help change, enhance and improve the landscape of the district through activation and community building
• Create a new, much needed of public space for the community
• Compel through activation/success all approving entities to allow for a permanent urban park in the space
Programming will include but not be limited to:
• Concert series & music events
• Artist installations and activations, including classes and events
• Farmerʼs market
• Wellness and health events
• Dog park events
• Other exhibits and special events
• Food and beverage offerings
For more information please contact Chris Riedl at 917-261-1730 or via email.