INVITATION TO PARTNER
Reinforce your brand with a demonstrated commitment to the RiNo community and the arts. 78 percent of Americans expect a company to be socially responsible; 84 percent will switch brands to support a cause (source: Cone-Roper). Supporting the RiNo Art District will augment your brand in the community.
We strive to work with each partner to truly create a mutually beneficial partnership, one that fits within your business and community goals and objectives. Further, RiNo Art District will restrict the total number of sponsors to increase the value and service of the partnership and heighten the brand impact with our audience.
This is your opportunity to join and help shape the next exciting project in RiNo, the always-vibrant and ever-evolving, most exciting destination in Denver.
Pay for your sponsorship below via Pay Pal:
TOP SPONSORSHIP LEVELS:
• Founding Sponsor — $40,000
(Top level logo placement during events and in the park. First choice for private park use and future opportunities)
• Children’s Climbing Wall Sponsor — $20,000
(Climbing wall naming sponsor, including logo sign on wall)
• Stage Sponsor — $15,000
(Stage name sponsor includes logo sign on front of stage)
• Mural Sponsor — $15,000
(Mural sponsor includes logo integrated into the mural)
• Dog Park Sponsor — $10,000 (SOLD)
(Dog Park name sponsor includes logo sign on boundary fencing)
BOXYARD Patron Sponsor - $5000
BOXYARD Sustaining Sponsor - $2500
OTHER SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
• Programming & Event Sponsors - $2500 - $10,000
• BOXYARD PARK DONOR — $1,000 (Recognition on park web page)
• Step Donor — $250 (Name listed on stage steps)
•Recognition of sponsor level in all press releases and special mentions at all BOXYARD PARK events
•Sponsor logo representation in all advertising and collateral associated with the park
• Inclusion of logo and clickable URL on art district website and in monthly district eblasts (rinoartdistrict.org)
• Sponsor shout outs to RiNoʼs 50,000 social network followers (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram including campaigns that align with your brand)
• Logo on all event posters & 10,000 rack cards to be distributed throughout Denver promoting the project and events as announced
• Sponsor logo banners placed in park for special events and openings when applicable
• Sponsors have the ability to utilize the park for private events
For more information please contact Chris Riedl at 917-261-1730 or via email.